E-Learning and blended learning give learners the flexibility they need to succeed. It gives secondary students more learning opportunities while they work towards graduation.
Among other things, learners can:
- Access a wide variety of high-quality online courses including videos, activities, maps and interactive multimedia.
- Recover course credits they need for graduation.
- Access digital learning resources anywhere, anytime.
- Reduce timetable conflicts.
- Practise new skills online and prepare for tests and exams.
- Enhance their knowledge of and comfort with digital tools.
The provincial virtual learning environment (vLE) allows students to take online credit courses and supplement face-to-face classes while still receiving instruction and support from qualified Ontario teachers.
For more information: